12 on 12 Questions Submitted by Developers

Posted by : Dr. Root | 20 August, 2007 | Published in

Does Sun Studio 12 software have both the Sun compiler and the integrated development environment (IDE) for Linux, as it has for the Solaris Operating System?

I'd like to set up an x86 server farm for in-house developer builds with the resulting build deployed on SPARC III-IV+ platforms. Can I do this with Sun Studio 12 software?

If you'd like answers to these questions, then check out the top 12 questions on Sun Studio 12 that developers asked and how Sun's experts answered them in this Q and A...

http://developers.sun.com/sunstudio/community/ondemand/ss12_qa.jsp

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous

    Hi I got page not found on clikcing on Q&A which led me to

    http://developers.sun.com/sunstudio/community/discussions/ss12_qa.jsp

    Embarassing man!

    6:32 p.m.
  2. Dr. Root said...

    Sun has moved the content to a new URL. I've updated the above link. Hopefully, this time they won't change it any time soon.

    No, it's not embarrassing - on the contrary, thanks for letting me know that the link was broken. That way,I got it fixed.

    9:39 a.m.
Copyright 2005-2010, ask|dr.root, brought to you by Avnet Technology Solutions